AGREEMENT TERMS & CONDITIONS
MARI & SIAH
ESSENTIALS PKG - 8 HOURS @ $2,400
- Session Fees/Retainer: A 50% deposit (PAID $900) & signed contract are required to reserve your wedding date and is non refundable. However, the above stated retainer will be applied to the total cost of your wedding package and will always be a credit towards photography services.
- The non refundable retainer is a fee that retains the photographer’s services for your scheduled session date that the photographer has turned down other work for.
- The wedding package total is due ONE MONTH before wedding date. Payments can be split up leading up to the wedding in a payment plan that is agreed upon between the client and Bunny Photography. No photography will be fulfilled without payment in full 30 days before the wedding date stated in this contract.
- Change of Date or Venue: Bunny Photography must be notified immediately of any changes in schedule or location, at least one week prior to scheduled date of event. Notification of any changes can be made by written notice sent via email/facebook for documentation. It is the client's responsibility to confirm all arrangements at least 7-10 days prior to the event. In the event of change of address or contact information as listed, the client must notify Bunny Photography
- Exclusive Photographer: Bunny shall be the exclusive photographer(s) retained by the client for the purpose of photographing the wedding. Family and friends of the clients and other wedding vendors SHALL NOT interfere with the photographer's duties. Guests will be asked to refrain from taking flash photographs at certain intervals of wedding services to ensure proper exposure of images. Consider an unplugged ceremony for best results.
- Copyright Information: The photographs produced by Bunny are protected by Copyright Laws and MAY NOT be reproduced, cropped or altered in any manner. Client here by waives any claims of ownership, income, editorial control and the use of the images.
- It is a breach of this agreement to not only reproduce or change the images, but to display them on social media networking sites (Facebook.com, Twitter.com, Instagram.com etc…) without crediting Bunny Photography. If displayed on social networking sites, any photo shared on the internet should be either captioned crediting Bunny Photography or tagging in the actual photograph.
- Cancellation or Postponement Policy: There shall be NO refund of retainer after 48 hours from the signing of agreement due to the reservation of the photography date. If the event is cancelled within two months of the wedding date, the client shall pay the balance of the contract due to the high probability Bunny Photography will not be able to further book that date. Once a balance is paid, it is NON-REFUNDABLE. Any other arrangements shall be discussed between the client and Bunny. All arrangements will be put in writing. Cancellations must be in writing even if a phone call was made to inform Bunny of the cancellation.
- Creative License: Images are edited at the photographer's (Bunny Photography) discretion, and delivered images may not include all images shot. The photographer reserves the creative right to edit and release only those deemed creditable as professional quality and within the photographer's artistic standards. All images released are high resolution JPEG. RAW unedited files are not released.
- Flash Drive Storage: Due to the lack of information about how long flash drives/external hard drives can hold information, Bunny recommends clients back up images on another media format other than flash drives, such as an external hard drive. Bunny also recommends making multiple copies of the images to insure the images for years to come. The online viewing gallery will remain posted for clients to download images. If gallery must be removed for any reason, Bunny will alert client with sufficient time to copy all photos to computer/device.
- Archival of Images: After you receive your images, Bunny Photography archives the photos (edited&raw) for a total of THREE years.
- Failure to Perform: Due to the limited and subjective nature of the event, Bunny Photography cannot be held responsible for photographs not taken or missed, lack of coverage resulting from weather conditions, or schedule complications cause by, but not limited to, anyone in or at the event, or by the church or location restrictions. The photographer is not responsible for the lost photo opportunities due to other cameras or flashes, the lateness of the bride, groom, or other principles, rules and restrictions of venue, or the rendering of decorations of the location. It is acknowledged that any lists submitted to Bunny will be used for organizational purposes and in no way represents photography that will be produced. Bunny will do their best to fulfill all requests but can make no guarantees all images will be delivered. Clients are responsible for all locations fees and permits.
- Force Majeure: If Bunny or its assigns cannot perform this agreement due to a fire, casualty, strike or other civil disturbances, Acts of God, including but not limited to road closures, severe traffic, fire, terrorism, other causes beyond the control of the parties, or due to the photographer's illness, then Bunny Photography shall return any monies paid by the client, less expenses, but shall have no further liability with respect to the agreement. This limitation of liability shall also apply in the even that photographic materials are damaged in processing, lost through camera malfunction, compact flash card malfunction, lost in the mail, or otherwise lost or damaged without the fault on the part of Bunny.
- Photographer Substitution: In the extremely unlikely event of severe personal illness or other extreme acts of nature beyond the control of Bunny which precludes the photographer from performing the duties of coverage Bunny will attempt to arrange for a substitute photographer of high qualification, per client approval of said photographer. The client and Bunny both assume the risks and dangers of the photographer's travel and if the extremely unlikely event a last-minute Act of Nature or travel disaster occurs while Bunny is en route to the event, the photographer will refund the client all monies paid, less the retainer.
- Second Photographer: Bunny will hire a second photographer, if applicable to client's chosen package and enhancements and the photographer will be of their choosing.
- Event Food Service: A meal is required for Bunny Photography, LLC for events of seven hours or longer.
- Printing of The Images: The photographer is not responsible for any prints.
- Model Release: This contract serves as a model release, giving Bunny the irrevocable right to use the photographs in all forms and in all media and in all manners for advertising, trade, promotion, exhibition, or any other lawful purposes. Bunny can grant the use of the images to third parties and all compensation for use and credit for the images remain the property of Bunny. The client waives any right to inspect or approve the photograph(s), finished version(s) incorporating the photo(s) or the use to which it may be applied, included written copy that may be created and appear in connection therewith. This release is binding on the client and their legal representatives.
- Delivery of Products: Client will receive their final high resolution, hand edited JPEG images via an online gallery no later than twelve weeks following the wedding date. This does not include any requests by client for further edits or enhancements.
- Entire Agreement: This agreement contains the entire understanding between Bunny and Client. It supersedes all prior agreements between parties. The only way to add or change this agreement is to do so in writing, signed by all parties. If the parties want to waive one provision of this agreement, it does not mean that any other provision is also waived. This constitutes an order for one portrait session with Bunny Photography.
- The undersigned have read and understood the contract and agree to the terms and conditions in their entirety. Only the bride(s) and groom(s) (or signers of this document) can discuss any problems that arise.
- We kindly ask you get in touch with us five-four weeks prior to the date of your event to touch base and go over last minute details. We will make every effort to contact you, but it is the client's responsibility to contact Bunny Photography to confirm wedding details and times.